Monday, April 29, 2013

MWL Healthy Choices Journey - Dinner


Hi Guys!

Tip: Plan your meals at least 24 hrs ahead. I like to have most of the week planned out so that I have a frame work to work with. I already know what I'm having do that keeps me from skipping or #overeating at any given meal.



This is my plan for tonight. Easy, quick and filling.

Italian Sausage & Veggie Pasta
Via Fitness.com

Ingredients
2 ounces uncooked whole-wheat pasta
1/2 cup spaghetti sauce
1 pre-cooked Italian-style chicken sausage, sliced into rounds
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
1/2 cup chopped onions
1/2 cup chopped zucchini
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Directions
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.

2. Heat spaghetti sauce, sausage, garlic and vegetables for about 12 minutes, until veggies are tender.

3. Top pasta with sauce mixture and sprinkle with cheese.

Nutrition Facts
Servings Per Recipe 1
Amount Per Servingcal.(kcal)494 Fat, total(g)13 sat. fat(g)5 carb.(g)71 fiber(g)6 pro.(g)31

Plus a nice sized tomato salad.

I have been drinking #water throughout the day in order to get past the minimum requirement of 8 glasses (8oz) per day. By the time I have dinner, I will have 48oz or more of water for the day.

I like my coffee in the morning but I'm not counting that or any other beverage towards my water intake.

I a few days, I'll make sure to share how I feel. Hope I don't feel like jumping ship.

Help keep me motivated. Send a little luv!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your post!!

Maslow Woman Shoppe